[extropy-chat] Stupid luddites oppose home cyclotrons...

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 2 14:11:21 UTC 2005

Robert Bradbury wrote:
  P.S. I do have my copy of NM V. I 'on the shelf'.  It, Nanosystems, The Spike, Why We Age and TSIN were the books which physically came with me on my recent relocation across the country.  Oh yes, and for those of you were wondering airport security doesn't seem to care if your carry-on bag contains 10 3.5" hard drives.

I just re-read Why We Age, I'm assuming you mean Steve Austad's. Its a good book.

Its really irritating that I forget so much of what I read.  Do you still remember details of your molecular biol stuff after you work on IT stuff for a while?

Brett Paatsch