[extropy-chat] baloney in the memetic superstructure

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 05:12:57 UTC 2005

The reference I found wasn't that one, but in retrospect
I'm not certain my own reference specified that the patients
actually perished.  The site referenced animal studies, including
an elephant(!).  I don't think I would want to be in the
neighborhood with an LSD-crazed elephant.

{8^D

In any case, clearly the dangers of LSD are not in direct
overdose, but rather in finding oneself in prison being
used as currency by larger and meaner inmates.  Like the
case of legally-required smoke detectors, the government
may be protecting us to death.