[extropy-chat] Re: [wta-talk] Why the Spike did not happen

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:46:55 UTC 2005

They seem to buy Searle's argument and think that the development of
computational intelligence will run into unforeseen fundamental
problems.
Of course this may well be the case, but for the time being I prefer
to side with Occam and make the simplest assumption: that if evolution
has built an intelligent computer, we can do the same.
G.