[extropy-chat] RE: Transhumanist Community

Tyler Emerson emerson at singinst.org
Wed Dec 7 11:35:36 UTC 2005

Brandon Reinhart wrote:

> It seems to me that transhumanist community is in a sorry state. When
> I look at sites that are well known to transhumanists, I see very low
> rates of participation and conversion.
>
> Some thoughts on possible changes, improvements, and mistakes:

Suggestions are welcomed, sure, but they have greater weight when the
suggester says what *they* are doing, and what they have done.

Simon Cooper: "He who says it, does it."

~~
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
The Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Box 50182 | Palo Alto, CA 94303 | T-F: 866.667.2524
emerson at singinst.org | http://www.singinst.org