[extropy-chat] against ID

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 07:21:32 UTC 2005

Ya stumped me Anna.  Of course when it comes to computers
I am easily stumped.  Ask me about motorcycles or differential
equations, I might be able to come thru for you.  I'm not
sure what you mean by "just says done."  If you hold down
the control key when you point to the link, does that
change anything?  Did you mean it doesn't go to the
site?  Hmmmm.

Just to make sure however Anna: you do realize that
this discussion automatically goes to the entire ExI
list, eh.  (Love that term, "eh".  Some Canuck friends
taught me that, eh.  Do they say eh in Montreal eh?)

But now that that is cleared up, does anyone here know
why Anna's hotmail account does what it does?  {8^D

spike