[extropy-chat] right you are, Robert

Brent Allsop allsop at extropy.org
Tue Dec 13 18:48:42 UTC 2005

Dirk and Robert,

Yea, and as an engineer, myself, we know there are phenomenal properties!  I
just wish those stupid scientists would finally admit such, and finally look
in the right place and discover them - so we engineers could finally start
doing real, phenomenal, engineering and get some real effing work done!
After all - what else is as more important and more real?  ;)

I bet Rene Descartes would have made a great engineer!

Brent [I think (experience red) and therefore I exist (know it is
phenomenal)] Allsop

"And if you ever effed it you would even say it glows!"

  _____