'Bon apetite' was Re: [extropy-chat] wretched journalists strike again

Acy Stapp acy.stapp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:56:27 UTC 2005

Spongiform encephalies like mad cow or Creutzfeldt Jacobs disease are
not affected by cooking.

Acy

--
Acy Stapp

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think
only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the
solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." -- R. Buckminster
Fuller (1895 - 1983)