[extropy-chat] RE: guaranteeing friendliness

Herb Martin HerbM at learnquick.com
Wed Dec 14 07:31:53 UTC 2005

This was a live seminar by Richard Bandler so I don't
know if is documented online.

You might try Googling (but I have no real idea if it
will hit):  [  dhe | nlp ~creativity ~modeling ]

You could include "Bandler" or "Richard Bandler" but
my guess is this will not help the search.

Let me know if you have, or don't have, any success.
(I will help in the latter case, and I am interested
in what you do find in the former case.)

--
Herb Martin