[extropy-chat] Brett, a separate peace

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 15 00:36:29 UTC 2005

Alan Brookes wrote:

  [No problem with your caveat, Brett, but I did write in preface of how it is a verbatim recycled letter and the content, not someone's name or a title, was what I want someone who might be so interested here to read].
  Your doubts of Bush's morality are just & proper, unfortunately nationalism and morality are oil and vinegar at this time, get used to it-- I guarantee* you will have to when you reach a certain age, to retain peace of mind. I honestly think we might have to wait until the 22nd century for peace, and naturally my optimism is a construct, we're bucking for an extropian future we're not actually predicting anything. If we win, the future is extropian; if someone else wins, the future is theirs.
   *if you want a guarantee in writing just post where you want the fax sent to.

Just send the guarantee to the list, that will do fine.

Brett Paatsch