[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 15 03:00:52 UTC 2005

So challenge away. I'll listen to your point of view, that's kind of the
point of a adult discussion.

Be aware though that it might not get ugly and it might not take up
lots of bandwidth (I might get bored), even if the moderators think
its appropriate to give you their "blessing" which I doubt.

Brett Paatsch