[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 05:59:19 UTC 2005

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of
Technotranscendence
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

>Spike is down under?

>Also, Alan's view seems to smack of an everywhere similar, constant
socio->cultural evolution.  In fact, the opposite seems true: different
patterns >and rates of change all over the place.  Regards, Dan

No, still a yank, thanks.  {8-]

I was responding to what appeared to be a suggestion that
we have a political free-for-all.  I proposed we do that, but
limit it to about a week, and be civil about it.  Those who
have no interest can wait until the furor dies down, then we
return to our regularly scheduled program.  Sound fair?