[extropy-chat] letter concerning presidential growth

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 16:04:16 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Brett Paatsch
> ... Bush or Cheney to atone for any wrongs they might have
> done?
>
> That's what I want, an atoning. I want America to atone.
>
> Brett Paatsch

Brett, are you volunteering to tell the Iraqis they
won't be voting anymore?  Likely you will have a war
on your hands.  I am against war.  I favor elections.

"Iraqis turned out in droves to pick a 275-member parliament today, with the
once-reluctant Sunni Arabs streaming to the polls. Turnout was apparently so
heavy across the country that election officials kept the polls open for an
extra hour to accommodate Iraqis exercising their democratic rights."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/15/iraq.elections/index.html