[extropy-chat] Re: Take Back The List

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:52:32 UTC 2005

Friday, 16 December 2005

Did the filters on your mail program stop working? This comes up every
so often on every list, and few seem willing to just filter the
subject lines and authors. This has limits, and some will inevitably
get through. Live with that as the cost of free discussion.

On 12/16/05, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Bret Kulakovich
> > Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 8:32 AM
> > To: ExI chat list
> > Subject: [extropy-chat] Take Back The List
> >

> > Can an extropy-politics at lists.extropy.org be created and all of this
> > be moved to that list?   Bret K.
>
> In the next six days?  Anyone want to do that right away?  Otherwise
> hit the delete key early and often, and come back to our regularly
> scheduled program on Thursday 22 December.  spike

Jay Dugger
Please donate to a charity you like.