HM Re: [extropy-chat] The NeoCon Mind-Trick(wasletterconcerningpresidential growth)

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Dec 18 10:31:37 UTC 2005

Herb Martin wrote:

> The UN Security Council voted UNANIMOUSLY in binding
> resolution 1441 that Iraq was in breach AND to require
> Saddam to comply.
>
> No subsequent resolution was every voted and so it
> remained the controlling resolution -- understood by
> all who voted as authorizing force.

How much would you like to bet with me that the above
statement is true?  I say it is false and I stand ready to
accept your money if you chose to put it where your
mouth is.

Or to accept your apology and deem you a man of honour
if you wish to retract the statement on this list upon educating
yourself.

Or to hold you in the appropriate amount of small regard
should you do neither.

Brett Paatsch