[extropy-chat] Consciousness is a process in multi-dimensional time! [Was: Quali

Anna Tylor femmechakra at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:49:24 UTC 2005

>>>Mon Dec 12 23:22:42 MST 2005 The Avantguardian wrote:
>>>I for one would prefer earnest curiousity and naive questions to posing
>>>and plagiarism. I am not judging you, I am just challenging you to be
>>>YOU.

>Ok..i'm going to ask a bunch of naive questions.

>Please do not respond if it's going to be unpleasant.
>I know I was moderated but I am simply curious and wondering if i'm
>understanding properly the direction of the conversation.

If I couldn't see, hear, touch, taste, smell or speak,
wouldn't I simply just exist but know nothing?
Wouldn't I only know "5" is "5" because someone
suddenly awakened one of my senses and taught me
that "red" is "red"?
Should I be focusing on the purpose of "5" or "red" or
should I concentrate more on the fact why "5" or "red"
exist?
Would that mean that the more senses you use, the more
conscious you are?
Would that mean that aliens have different senses or
that someone taught them that "5" is "3"?

Thank you
Anna