[extropy-chat] Singularitarian verses singularity

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Dec 21 21:46:38 UTC 2005

Alan,

Such advice publicly given is insulting.  Don't go there.  At the
most privately volunteer your opinion.   No, I am not being
hypocritical.  Since you posted publicly to not respond publicly
would have made it look  like such things are acceptable to the
people here.  They aren't acceptable to me.

- samantha