[extropy-chat] RE: Singularitarian verses singularity

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:04:30 UTC 2005

On 12/21/05, The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

The current and
> historical limitations to this sort of thing are not
> based on intelligence but are instead primarily
> political.

### And where do the political limitations come from, Stuart?

>From voters and politicians having enough intelligence to understand
the world and find positive-sum solutions?

Surely not.
 it is,
> logically speaking, a very simple problem to solve.
> You merely redistribute the wealth of the ruling class
> to globally relevant causes.

### Are sure? Just take a few billion dollars, kill the people you
hate, and everything will be fine?

If you didn't tell me you were +2SD I could almost think would benefit
from an IQ-boost too.

Rafal