[extropy-chat] Politics

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 16:57:29 UTC 2005

Russell, this is personal attack.  All the skeptics who insisted we could
not

discuss political matters without fighting are surely nanner nannering us.

Russell, do be good to Brett, deal with the ideas, no comparisons to

eisenia foetida.  Guys,don't blow it now, this is just getting interesting.
If

you intended this as an offlist, please be careful with the address

lines.  Personal attack must be done offlist, if at all.  spike

  _____