[extropy-chat] Impeachment of President Bush What odds am I offered?

Mike Hayes l4point at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:14:44 UTC 2005

Want the respective opinions on this subject from the Clinton, Reagon or
Carter administrations?  Take your pick.  Or would you like to go farther
back?

Oh, and by the way, the letter I reference is the Bush admin's response to
these allegations, and it went to the Senate.  It doesn't matter who printed
it.

If you want to support your views, argue the points of law referenced.
Otherwise it makes no sense.