[extropy-chat] Happy Saturnalia

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 10:16:51 UTC 2005

Hey Everybody,

I am in a place far away from my PC doing the holiday
thing but I snuck onto this here computer to wish you
all a happy Solstice Feast. May Saturn be kind to you.
I look forward to replying to some posts when I return
to town.

Peace and fulfillment be yours,

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)