[extropy-chat] Politics

Mike Hayes l4point at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:31:14 UTC 2005

I recently *tried* to subscribe to a list in biology.  Now it seemed that a
lot of the posters seemed to think discussions about politics was
satisfactory in that context.  Some of these people are flat from some other
planet.

I have no interest in making everyone happy  if their bitching in my face is
what puts them in such a state.