[extropy-chat] The existential threat of international law

Marc Geddes marc.geddes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 06:22:00 UTC 2005

>I think one clear project of our age is to create the transnational
structures to effectively enforce the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights, and hopefully leave everything outside their scope to the
national states.

>Of course, I'm sure that will be one of the first things the FAI takes
care of once it takes over SkyNet....

(office) 860-297-2376

I agree James.  Hopefully the first thing the FAI does will bitch-slap all
the thugs, dictators, multi-national corporations etc from here to Saturn -
delivering a metaphysical foot about 10 inches up their backsides.

It may be sooner than you think....look...

---

 domain_volition

             apect_reality

                           properties

                                        agent, situation

             aspect_model

                           properties

                                        meme

             aspect_self

                           utility_reality

                                        liberty

                           utility_model

                                        optimization

                           utility_self

                                        happiness

---

That's a short-clip from the progam I'm trying to finish.
Just two to beat... Wilson and Yudkowsky...
*Marc rubs his hands together*
How I've dreamed of beating those two ;)

--
"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the shadow with teeth bared,
screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on