[extropy-chat] Politics: worthwhile commentary

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Dec 29 22:37:49 UTC 2005

I enjoyed "The World is Flat" and learned a lot from it.   Especially
I got a much better understanding of the globally distributed  nature
of various enterprises and occupations and what it makes possible.
It lit a fire under me to reorganize my own career choices and revamp
my economic models.   I did not enjoy his rather neocon positive
political opinions and thought that was a far weaker part of the
book.  But overall I very strongly recommend it.

- samantha