[extropy-chat] MP3000s

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Thu Dec 29 23:27:04 UTC 2005

Of course, you have to wonder, what would an AI want? People want money to
buy things and go places and to provide food and shelter. Assuming that an
AI would already have shelter and food (energy) and be able to travel
anywhere at light-speed, what else could you pay them?

I also wonder if they wouldn;t quickly committ suicide after becoming
conscious.