[extropy-chat] Reminder: CFP Deadline Jan 1: Enhancement & Rights, May 26-28, 2006, Stanford Law School

Hughes, James J. james.hughes at trincoll.edu
Fri Dec 30 01:19:23 UTC 2005

> Max to speak on The Proactionary Principle?

I haven't heard Max address the proactionary principle to the topic of
human rights before.

But I'm sure the conference committee would be very interested in his
submitting a proposal that spoke to the issues in the motivating
language of the conference call:

http://ieet.org/HEHR/

So please do encourage him to think about it.

James Hughes Ph.D.
Executive Director, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies
http://ieet.org
Editor, Journal of Evolution and Technology
http://jetpress.org
Williams 229B, Trinity College
300 Summit St., Hartford CT 06106
(office) 860-297-2376