[extropy-chat] Vanity Money (was Bloodless Redistribution)

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 30 03:07:59 UTC 2005

Sorry to say Spike:
  I'm just an ordinary prole.
  Anna:)

spike <spike66 at comcasany ordinary prole.  t.net> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anne-Marie Taylor

  Two weeks ago I bought Times Magazine with Bono, Bill Gates and
  his wife.  ... I would think, what can I do to be remembered by my donations?
  I've done the one in a lot, became a billionaire...

  WOW Anna, we have treated you with insufficient respect pal!  All
  this time you were posting just as modestly as any ordinary prole.  Here
  you are a billionaire, and now co-owner of Times Magazine, along
  with Bono and the Microsloth biggies!

  {8-]

  Or did I misunderstand?