[extropy-chat] Vanity Money (was Bloodless Redistribution)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 08:04:38 UTC 2005

Cheer up, Spike.

Your credit's good with me. I would loan you up to
1,000,000 Colombian Pesos (at today's exchange rate)
any day. And I wouldn't even charge you more than
prime. ;)

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Doh!  So no low-interest 7 figure loans for me.
>

> {8^D
>

> spike
>

>   _____
>
> From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)