[extropy-chat] Ramez Naam - promise of biological enhancement MP3

paul illich paul_illich at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 21:37:15 UTC 2005

this is not new, as was done in Jan '05,
and the link my well have been up before,
but just in case you missed it, I thought
this was interesting...

Paul

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~clgroks/605to405.html

06/01/2005 -- Ramez Naam, author of More than Human, discussed the promise of biological
enhancement.  (Listen MP3)

INTERVIEW DESCRIPTION:  Breakthroughs in biomedical research will soon allow us to live longer,
grow stronger, and think smarter. But, will these advances come at a price? On this program, Ramez
Naam discussed the promise of biological enhancement.