[extropy-chat] Glitch or censorship?

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Wed Feb 2 22:02:30 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>Sprint's entire US backbone went down this morning. I too got messages
>bounced...I also posted a notice about this to the bbs but it doesn't
>seem to post postings to the list.

That's a relief!
I had visions of migrating to the Transtopian list and being kicked from
that for being *too* PC...
Deja vu.
Seems I'm always being asked to leave various orgs because I've ruffled
the feathers of the PC membership by being too little or too much.
Reminds me of the story of the three bears.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org