[extropy-chat] FWD (Got Caliche?) A Progressive 12-step Program

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Mon Feb 7 09:09:39 UTC 2005

Praising nationalism is not something exactly good, also, it is not good
against bush. I even think that the rest of what Bush does is not so harmful
to the world as his nationalism, so, I would never follow a step that tells
me to follow the patriots that made any nation.

Being this nation the nation that keeps my own country poor, being that
country the country that preceeded mine in trying to teach creationism in the
schools, being that the country were geography books show part of my country
as a international area under its control, being that the country that
sustained the dictadorship in my country, for 21 year, well, I don't see any
reasons why I should thank the patriots that have done this, sorry. Being
that the nation in question, I would never ever thank anything on its
historical politics.

Plato have said that philosophers are never kings and kings are never
philosophers. While this system prevails, I don't think i'll ever suport
anything that exists in national scale, anywhere.

Brazilian

Diego (Log At)