[extropy-chat] Bill Moyers' Comments - Debunked

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 9 01:26:58 UTC 2005

From: "Samantha Atkins" <sjatkins at mac.com>

> This is getting old.  Compared to the outrageous lies of this
> administration everything media has done or is alleged to have done is
> very small potatoes.

Yes, yes, yes.  A hundred times yes.

What's going on in this country? - a plague of AADD? (for how quickly "we"
seem to forget).

The lies of this administration have been unprecedented in their audacity,
smugness, shiftiness, and self-righteousness.  Where's the accountability?
Does anyone care about integrity anymore?  (and ...What's happening to the
hitherto-implicit respect for science?)

And (yes, another yes) I've asked this question before:  Where's the
outrage?

Olga