[extropy-chat] Transhumanist tour of Colombia

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 03:01:34 UTC 2005

Dear friends,

     My best transhumanist greetings to you all, wherever you are:-)

     I will be traveling for about two weeks in what I call the first transhumanist tour of Colombia. I will be giving major presentations in science academies, universities, museums, ministries and business groups (see for example: http://www.acac.org.co/home/noticias.shtml?x=3408). The three major cities that I will visit this time are Bogota, Medellin and Bucaramanga.

     Thanks to my contacts in Ecuador and Peru, I will be doing the same there in April and May, respectively. If you know people in these countries, please, let me know as well.

     Also, remember to register now for TransVision 2005, the largest transhumanist gathering in pre-transhumanist history so far in the world:

www.TransHumanismO.org/tv05

     TransVisionarily yours,

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse