[extropy-chat] Book: THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS IDEA

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 00:15:14 UTC 2005

--- Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:

> Please contact us if you are interested in
> contributing to THE WORLD'S MOST
> DANGEROUS IDEA.

Natasha and colleagues,

      Being a researcher myself with an interest in
the field, I have been thinking quite a bit about the
bioethics of the stem cell/therapeutic cloning debate
specifically in the context of the contemporary
American Judeo-Christian ethos/dogma. I have come up
some pretty good arguments why a contemporary
christian should support therapeutic cloning. I am
planning on using these arguments in a bioethics essay
that argues FOR therapeutic cloning by keeping its
foundations in the realm of traditional American
values alongside church, baseball, and apple pie.
       Would this be of interest for inclusion in such
a book? If so when would you need it by?

=====
The Avantguardian

"The penis mightier than the sword."