[extropy-chat] Analyzing the simulation argument

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 18 05:09:30 UTC 2005

I don't get this.... Cryonics successful is big win, failure just sameo
sameo. If this is a Simulation, where is the darn Control Panel? With no
access to controls, what is point of arguing about it anyway, beyond its
entertainment value. Kindly explain your point.

>What is really surprising to me are the number of people here who are
>ardent cryonicists, betting their fortunes and lives on what can very
>easily be regarded as a Pascals-wager-type risk, but won't make the
>same bet on the SA.
>
>=====
>Mike Lorrey

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =