[extropy-chat] Zen Garden

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 05:18:11 UTC 2005

Is zen a personal experience that each one of us appreciates differently, or
is it assumed that what is zen for me is zen for you as well?  Natasha

Ah, my child, only when you discover true enlightenment, zen you will know.

spike (zen master Bay tour guide, koan writer)

(Come on, lets get out of this two year funk and have a good

old fashioned extropian pun barf, just like in the old days, smile and

have some fun with all these brains evolution has so kindly provided us.

Honestly, we cannot stop the war by being serious all the time.)