[extropy-chat] Zen Garden

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Feb 24 13:11:25 UTC 2005

I'm glad you z'rocked my point.  You see, it worked for Carrie (Zex and the
Zity) when she prefaces her TV show with a one-or two-liner question in
that all too perplexing and intent on figuring it out way ...  "Is .... or
is ....?"

My yen is to be zen -

Zentasha

At 11:18 PM 2/23/2005, you wrote:
>Is zen a personal experience that each one of us appreciates differently,
>or is it assumed that what is zen for me is zen for you as well?  Natasha
>

>Ah, my child, only when you discover true enlightenment, zen you will know.
>

>spike (zen master Bay tour guide, koan writer)
>

>(Come on, lets get out of this two year funk and have a good
>old fashioned extropian pun barf, just like in the old days, smile and
>have some fun with all these brains evolution has so kindly provided us.
>Honestly, we cannot stop the war by being serious all the time.)

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz