[extropy-chat] damien's psi book

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 04:10:40 UTC 2005

Hah! As far as I know, almost all progress comes from dissatisfaction with
the way things are. I treasure my "solopsistic" disagreements, because this
is the engine of change. Solopsists bite back.....

At 06:51 AM 2/22/2005, you wrote:
>Car accidents WHERE? Here or in a metareality? If this is a simulation,
>what does it matter to you? People who don't like the risks inherent in
>life in this universe tend to be excessively solipsistic in thinking
>the universe was meant for them personally and are pissed off at
>reality whenever it proves that this is not quite so. Reality bites.
>Get over it.
>
>--- Hara Ra <harara at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > An unavoidable hazard is something for which there is no reasonable
> > preventive and effective action. Too many to count. Car accidents,
> > for example.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =