[extropy-chat] Trees

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Jan 11 19:33:11 UTC 2005

It has been said that migrant laborers have found this stuff and will
try smoking it - all to no avail. Locals know it's a bummer, a sham, a
false advertisement.

My question is, "Will the feds jump all over you if this stuff is
found on your property?" That would hardly be fair, if it grows
wild... but who ever said the black helicopters would be "fair"?

I've never seen it growing, so perhaps it's mostly extirpated here.

Regards,
MB