[extropy-chat] Wait a minute. What's our contingency plan?

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Thu Jan 13 20:52:57 UTC 2005

I've always liked the idea of the Long Now clock, which incorporates
just the sort of archive of information that's been discussed here:

http://www.longnow.org/

It's one reason I often use a five-digit date for the year; if for no
other reason than to remind myself to always think in the (very)
long-term. They've also begun something called the Rosetta Project,
which has obvious applications in terms of maintaining knowledge:

http://www.rosettaproject.org/

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta