[extropy-chat] TMS

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Jan 20 03:05:36 UTC 2005

spike wrote:

>>Dirk Bruere

>>... the Chinese ... are not in a position to
>>expand their populations by importing cheap labour. Dirk
>>

>Why is that

A number of reasons.
First, they do not want to expand their population.
Second, the Chinese have not been conditioned by 'political correctness'
of the form we know in the West. They are basically racists who believe
that China should be for the Chinese. [Ditto Japan]
Third, it would require importing hundreds of millions of people and is
not feasible. There is no global source that could supply the manpower,
at least of minimal literacy and competence.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org