[extropy-chat] Re: public schools

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 06:28:03 UTC 2005

Doesn't this mediocre public school situation also
filter in from parents who want their 'kiddies'
umbilically connected to them until the parents'
death?
You see the cover story in the current issue of
Newspeak? (or Slime, I forget which), on Children Who
Stay At Home After They Grow Up
 "...it is because the parents secretly want it that
way...". Oh no kidding; we need an overpriced magazine
to tell us so?