[extropy-chat] Re: The Force of Human Freedom

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Jan 31 20:39:30 UTC 2005

Olga, you are absolutly correct - parents should have talked things
over years before - with neighbors as well, so everyone is prepared.
When my children were in school we had "alternate" phone numbers - so
if a child were taken ill and the parents were unavailable, someone
else would come retrieve the child.

Any child who is old enough to be home alone should have some
guidelines about emergencies, who to call, where to go, etc. Kinda
like having a fire drill - or at least a fire escape plan.

Geez.

Regards,
MB