[extropy-chat] astrology suit against NASA

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Mon Jul 4 22:45:42 UTC 2005

Even the folks on the pagan news websites I frequent are saying this
person is a complete idiot.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/14/05)