[extropy-chat] Re: themes in anti-transhumanist arguments

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 18:42:14 UTC 2005

Or let us say that God doth not shoot blanks. :-}
The clincher for me is that the collective fear of dying outweighs the advantages of a pious, more 'nature'- oriented life. This and also that my weak stomach turns me off the thought of all bodily functions.
 To turn Tennyson's verse on its head: "I say hush this talk of nature 'til a thousand years have passed".

Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:
if Mary was impregnated and gave birth as a
virgin, such could only have been accomplished with nanotechnology
http://mail.yahoo.com