[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 19:27:30 UTC 2005

--- Robert Lindauer <robgobblin at aol.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I don't wipe asses for babies that aren't my
> own.  I suggest a
> baby-sitting service or a nurse depending on how old
> you are.

For Pete's sake, Rob. Quit insulting Brett. Brett has
very little stake in this debate. He is not some
Republican defending Bush's actions, he is a complete
outsider (in Australia) that is trying to form an
unbiased opinion on the war. By your pointless
name-calling, you are only serving to justify the low
opinion that other nations have of us right now and
furthermore you are making the OTHER side of the
political spectrum more appealing to him by
comparison. Nobody has ever convinced anyone of
anything by insulting them.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson