[extropy-chat] overposting and fuel cell bike

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:42:57 UTC 2005

omg I want one now. Guess I have to wait 'till next year. If it was
only used for city travel (commuting), that 100 miles on a tank would
mean pretty infrequent refilling for me.

So in Australia, and as a ridiculously early adopter, does anyone know
how I would get hydrogen, given no explicit hydrogen refueling
stations? Does someone sell hydrogen in an accessible way for, for
example, some kind of  industrial use?

Emlyn

On 13/07/05, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Extropes,
>
> I saw some overposting both yesterday and today, and it
> wasn't from just the usual suspects.  Please let us keep
> it to 8 a day maximum and do refrain from abusing each
> other.
>
> Cool, check this:
>
> http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techinnovations/2005-06-14-hydro-cycle-usa
> t_x.htm