[extropy-chat] FWD [fantasticreality] Re: Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 14 02:50:15 UTC 2005

[Although much of this article is conspiracy screed, I continue to ponder
the disposition of thousands of tactical nuclear weapons whether suitcase
(manpack), artillery, land mine, depth charge, etc.  -Terry]

Hi Mike et al! (all my dear friends here, like George said on the
Fortean list),

Anyway, I read this article yesterday and it really scared me, because I
could see the possibility of it being true, and, well, if it ever does
happen, that's the end of the world as we know it for generations to
come. Maybe that's the goal of the terrorists: to trigger World War III
(some would argue it's already started and I would have to agree) but if
there is a nuclear attack(s) I fear it will result in more nukes being
detonated and then... well, goodbye civilization. It'll be head for the
hills time, but the hills will be radioactive.

Anyway, didn't mean to be depressing, I hope everyone is enjoying
themselves tonight! And George, yes, this list is like everyone sitting
down for dinner at and enjoying a great talk! Waiter! Bring me some more
wine!

Kelly

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program