[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Thu Jul 14 21:06:12 UTC 2005

> When I see people unearthing a Mig-25 out in the desert, I
> think it is totally rational to assume that "if I were him" I'd bury
> a lot more stuff than that.

The fact that he actually *buried* entire fighter jets in the sand
pretty much tells you everything you need to know.  Very few people
would go that far, and it gives one an idea of what he was capable of in
practice.  Burying chemical or biological weapons would be a far more
trivial and useful exercise by comparison.

j. andrew rogers