[extropy-chat] Lorrey - Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 23:19:12 UTC 2005

--- Brent Neal <brentn at freeshell.org> wrote:

> As a corroborating aside, I will point out that the
> willingness of the 'capital-L" Libertarians to tie
> their so-called principles in knots to support the
> current GOP's big-government, police-state politics
> is just a symptom of the underlying pathos of the
> party. Until the LP wakes up and realizes that its
> no longer the Reagan era, they will be missing the
> opportunity to influence and shape the American
> political debate. As it is, they are content to
> simply be Republicans who like pot and prostitutes.

I am a green party member that likes guns and dislikes
some (but not all) welfare programs but votes democrat
because of the whole police state trip the GOP has
been going on as well as their constant attacking of
biotech. What does that make me?

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson