[extropy-chat] Lorrey - Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 01:06:24 UTC 2005

--- Brent Neal <brentn at freeshell.org> wrote:

> More mainstream than most of the GOP?

But that doesn't answer my question. I want to know
what party I most identify with. Every party I have
examined would force me to compromise something I
believe in to "fit in". The greens are a waste of
time. The communists are just plain unrealistic. The
democrats are too statist. The republicans are too
jingoist and "holier than thou". And if this list is
any indication, I don't even know what the
Libertarians are. I guess my friends hit the nail on
the head when they call me a Stuartarian.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson